new kid on the blog. play with words that come to thought.
though they are not my best code, i welcome you on my board.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

you!

You!

yes you!

where have you been all this time?
don't you know that i've been waiting for you?

i almost regret when i remember, in my 25th bday i asked God ONLY to meet me with you in 25,
that i didn't mind if we JUST meet each other without being a couple.

i'm sorry for a bit too late praying for you.
but that time i was really enjoying my time being single :p
thank God, He gave me the feeling, so i started to pray for you in 25.

cried out to the LOrd "meet me with him today!" in every morning prayer somehow gave me another excitement to go thru the day.
*but then i stopped for some time, afraid if you are Y that i meet every 'today' wakakaka..

how are you? :)
hope you're good.
and grow each day in Him.
just like what He's doing in me right now.

i always ask God to keep you safe,
handle you with care :p
and bless you in everything you do.

i've planned a lot for our future actually.
the holy matrimony,
the songs we'll play in our wedding party,
type of house we'll live in,
kind of job we'll do,
name of our baby boy.
*see how i think too far.. hahaha..

but God talked to me thru a cell friend, to surrender and put all my plans in God's hand.
There are many plans in a man's heart, nevertheless the Lord's counsel that will stand.
Proverbs 19.21

so for the time being, let's make a promise!
i promise i'll be good. live in holiness. will also prepare myself to be ready in the time we meet.
hope you'll also be good. live in holiness. and prepare yourself for whenever God's best time come.

take a good care of yourself.
and meet me soon! :)

6 comments:

Jos said...

first :)
yeah... I'll wait for 'you' you too

Valen-CIA said...

wahh... hai lumoz.. long time no see..
i don't know if every single woman in the world do this..
But actually, i also write the similar letter like this!
Very very similar.. :D
And i think it's very very interesting!
hahaha

good luck with your 'you'
don't forget to post here about the improvement. :D

oless said...

@Valen : you did it too?! hahaha!! i don't think every woman writes this kind of letter val, only the unique & smart ones :p
share me the link of yours! i wanna read it! hehehe..

bee said...

hahaha i wrote one for my future husband, too. inspired by valen actually :D

keep on praying and leave it in His loving hand, sis. be patient in waiting for His perfect time. meanwhile, all out for Father :D

smangat!!! hehehe

Papyrus said...

all will be beautiful in His time
Keep praying :)

jak said...

In this kind of post, usually i will write< "Suuuuuuuiiittt suuuuiittttt!!" Hahaha...Caroline is in love!!

:D

Wait for the gr8 news when both of you get together...Amiiinn!!

Post a Comment