new kid on the blog. play with words that come to thought.
though they are not my best code, i welcome you on my board.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

perfect in imperfectness

in my 1 hour left being 25, let me list down what God had provided for me.

ME:

not outstanding, but fearfully and wonderfully made [Psalms 139.14]

have not the best parents among all, but they always keep me safe
*my bodyguard, my nurse, my creditor :p

have 2 rude sisters, but they're good sparring partners so i could be a tough girl
*practice makes perfect!

single, but complete in Him [Colossians 2.10]             =)

not yet had my own car, but many persons around drive me. including pap.
*yihaaa!! God is good. wkwkwkwk..

never had my study abroad, but given a chance to work with the expats
*where attention is read 'attentiong attentiong'

have a lazy boss (peace ^^), yet it brought me to many experiences and chances
*should i thank him for being lazy?

not that rich, but blessed abundantly
[Matthew 6.26] Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?
*lemme answer:  yes, Lord. YES!! i'm more than them!

not as talented as echa the drummer, yet still used by God  :p
*he is a drummer, but he played keyboard this good! pdhl kaya asal2an gitu. aaaaaaaaaaaa!!

and the best is :
sinned, but forgiven and saved by God.
[John 3.17] For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

my prayer for my 26:
God, i thank You for reasons above. it's just perfect in imperfectness    :)
Lead me in my 26. be in and around me.
as You promised You'll never leave me, nor forsake me.
may Your goodness and mercy follow me wherever i go.
*my prayer is Israel Houghton's song God. Everywhere That I Go lyric  :p
AND! teach me to have a mentality of abundance.
AMEN.

HAPPY 26 myself! may God bless me. hihihi..

8 comments:

bee said...

today is your birthday? well...HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D

May Daddy lead you in the path of righteousness and guide you to the fulfillment of the dream He's given to you :D

jak said...

I always like to be the first and im the first to greet u "HAPPPYYY BIRTHDAYYYY Caroline!!!"

Hehehe...

i was smiling when reading ur list..very honest and beautiful!

Wish all the best for ur life and keep sticking with Jesus ya..enjoy your day!!

jak said...

T_______T

ternyata ga jadi the 1st...keduluan bee 2 menit Aaaarggh...

lol

bee said...

LOL sorry, jak... this time u're not the 1st hihihi

Jos said...

not yet had my own car, but many persons around drive me. including pap.
*yihaaa!! God is good. wkwkwkwk..
including me if i were at jkt -.-

Valen-CIA said...

halo salam kenall..
saya teman2 blogger orang2 di atas.... XD
Hepi birthday yaa!!!!

i really love ur 1st and 2nd statement about fams and sister....
really touchdown..

nice to read urs...

oless said...

bee: thanxxxxxxxxx!! yes u r the 1st! ^o^
jak: hahaha.. it's ok to be the 2nd jak, thanxxx! it's only fewer 'x' than bee's XD
jos: you're really sent by God then. wakakaka..
val: hiiiiii val!! i'm the new kid on the BLOG. nice to know you =)

Papyrus said...

Hahaha... my favorite is the lazy bos part.
Btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! G blom ngucapin online neh..

Post a Comment