new kid on the blog. play with words that come to thought.
though they are not my best code, i welcome you on my board.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

THE HISTORY OF CHUCKIE

just in case i forget the story in the future (berasa punya bakat pikun), i choose to write it here  XD
*friends&followers, forgive me for posting something without a deep meaning like u guys do.. hehehe..
**and maybe i'll do it a lot of times  XD


i was in a far far away little town (lebai de lebai) sent by the office for some months,
and just having my hair cut.
my Indonesian friend (female) asked my Iraqi friend (male) how did i look with my new haircut..
the Iraqi answered 'very nice! you looked like a doll! a japanese doll'


proudly i told the story to my bestfriend (male) on phone in the evening..
me : 'yeaaaa, he said that i'm looked like a doll! hahaha!!'
he : 'yes yes! it's true! the Iraqi is right! u're looked like a doll, i'm not lying!!'
me : 'o yeaaa?? aaaaaaa!! thank youuuuuuuuuuu very much!!' ^,^
he : 'yes yes... looked like chuckie!'
me :  .... (i'll bomb u my dear friendd!!!)

now i'm known as 'chuckie' in my NEW office   -_-

2 comments:

Jos said...

wakakakaka...
ini pergi nya kpn?

jak said...

LOL :D

and i have a bakat pikun also loo...

dont need to appologize (please) we can write anything we want coz that's how blog works...

Post a Comment