new kid on the blog. play with words that come to thought.
though they are not my best code, i welcome you on my board.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

there's always be a first time

i am in!
pushed by Jojo - my music teacher - to have my own blog not only in FB or FS or Multiply.
*music teacher who encouraged me to write, not to practice music.. ckckck.. peace jo! :D

wew, i begun a new thing before new year and my new age...
good good..
LEBIH CEPAT LEBIH BAIK!
hahaha..

well, will try to write a lot bout my insights.
or maybe just my tought.
or maybe just what i feel.
or maybe just my daily routine with its little stupid thing --> i guess it will be the most ;p

mmm.. it will be my another target in 2010 :
WRITING IN MY BLOG AT LEAST TWICE A MONTH :D

4 comments:

Jos said...

"welcome to bloggin' world... !!!"
that's what my other fellow blogger friends said !

ehm...
yeah pour it out all of your everything...
see it might be a blessing, inspiration, insight, even reminder for others ^^

keep writing... !!!

oless said...

not keep practicing music? ;p

Jos said...

hahahaha...
yeah of course that come with the 'keep writing' thou :p
keep pursue what God wants in you ! that's more fit in i think ^^

jak said...

Welcome to blogging world lumozcious!!! :D enjoy every singel magic of blogging hahahaa...so excited u are in!!

Post a Comment