new kid on the blog. play with words that come to thought.
though they are not my best code, i welcome you on my board.

Monday, December 30, 2013

your second letter babe!

Hey you..
Merry Christmas 2013 :)
It took me how many years to write the second letter? Hahaha..

How are you? 
Me, not bad. 
I'm going to cut my hair soon!
You know, the very hairs of my head are all numbered by God, 
But too much hairfall, He will also be sad
*or bored to count 
So, I'll give a little relief to the hair, 
Make it short and light :D
Don't worry, I'll still be pretty in short haircut. 
Prettier actually. 
If I'm not fatter. 
Sophisticated also. 
You will love me! :p

Next year will be a challenging year for me. 
Great changes are about to come.
I'm quitting my job.  
I can't imagine how life would be. 
Scary :)
No more luxurious building. 
No more stylish dress to office. 
No more lunch with professionals. 
No more health insurance. 
No more presentation to new people. 
No more meeting with the officials. 
But at last, I decide something big by my ownself. 
*Life begins at 30! 10 years earlier than others :p

My prayer for the new year, that I will be so dependent to God, 
Obey Him, my wonderful counselor,
Find the way to live my life calling,
*the good news is, I finally knew my passion!
See the great things and miracles from God,
And of course, meet you :)

Another major change: 
I will sleep alone starting in March.
*Yes! The bedroom will be all mineee..
My sis is getting married in March. 
She's so ready more than us!
I will miss the squabbling with her.
.....
.....
.....
No no. 
I won't. 
XD

I've grown up dude :)
And grown big. O my..
Don't worry. I'll be on a diet. 
It's a diet to be healthy, not to be sexy. 
My doctor said, I could not be fat, otherwise my small ankle could not withstand the heavy body. 
Promise me you will also live a healthy life ok! 

Well, what else..
I don't have much to write dear,
Cos I'm expecting to talk it with you directly :p
Since we don't know when is His right time,
Just get ready and be prepared :)
I'll do my part also. 
*I learn to cook :p
Let's see whether it will be the ugly olio or the real aglio olio. Yay!

Bless you.

cheers,
oleen

0 comments:

Post a Comment