new kid on the blog. play with words that come to thought.
though they are not my best code, i welcome you on my board.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

lumoz

it is from the word lumos.
sounds familiar?
yep, the magic spell in Harry Potter to make a flame.

i never tell why i use this word all the time.
as my bluetooth name, my blog address, twitter name, etc etc..
too shy to tell what it means,
cos it is too high high high!
*when i repeat it three times, it means SOOOOOOOOO HIGHHHHHHHH! wkwkwk..

yea, the first idea - it is just my hope - that i could be a lumos in this world,
through my words, my acts, my achievements, my blog, my creation, my everything,
according to this verse:
Matthew 5.14-16
You are the light of the world.
A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden.
Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house.
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.
since you all knew what it means, please remind me if i no longer shine this world :)

Luminous \Lu"mi*nous\, a. [L. luminosus, fr. lumen light: cf. F.lumineux. See Luminary, Illuminate.] [1913 Webster] Shining; emitting or reflecting light; brilliant; bright; as, the is a luminous body; a luminous color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment